Interested in helping support Get Outdoors Leadville!? Great! We’re interested in you, too!
Current Job Openings
- GOL! is currently hiring for Rockies Rock Adventure Camp Crew Leaders. Check out the job posting! First year Crew Leaders make between $16 – $19.50/hour. Pay incentives for Spanish fluency, Wilderness First Aid or beyond, teaching license and lead teaching experience, and advanced outdoor leadership training and experience. Schedule is 4 days per week, approx. 36 hours per week, Mon-Thurs, June 8 – August 6th. Contact Cisco Tharp with any questions: 719-293-0445, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rockies Rock Crew Leader oversees and instructs groups of 10-15 campers, ages 1st-8th grades, in daily outdoor adventures including hiking, leave no trace education lessons, team building games, mountain biking, environmental education, fishing and special topic fieldwork conducted by local programming partners. Crew Leaders develop and implement outdoor education and recreation curriculum for up to four 2-week camp sessions and are responsible for ensuring safe, enriching, and inclusive outdoor experiences for Lake County youth in their crew, while also mentoring and Assistant Crew Leader.
Contact us to figure out the best way to connect your talents with GOL!
- Lead a Community Nature Connection & share your personal passion for nature and outdoor recreation
- Assist with field work & youth programming
- Social media, communications, and outreach opportunities
- In-office & Gear Library logistics support
- Be a part of Team GOL! and help raise donations for GOL!