Youth Pathways are jobs, internships, community service, and other leadership and professional development opportunities for local youth.
- Gear Library Intership: The Gear Library is a place where community members can borrow outdoor gear and clothing. The Gear Library Intern will assist with the daily operations of the Gear Library, help community members borrow the gear they need and learn about several different outdoor recreation opportunities like Nordic Skiing, Mountain Biking, Snowshoeing, Camping and more! Approximately $12/hour
- Rockies Rock Assistant Crew Leaders (ACL’s): Inspire younger Leadvillians and help them cultivate a love of outdoor adventure while assisting with Leadville’s most fun summer camp, Rockies Rock! Approximately $12/hour
- NEW! Rockies Rock Spring Break Camp Assistant Crew Leaders: Lead groups of 1st-8th graders through wintery fun over Spring Break! Fat bike, go sledding, snowshoe through the forest and play games. Approximately $12/hour
- SENDA Field Tech Internship with Colorado Mountain College: Work alongside CMC Natural Resource Management Field Institute professionals as a field tech intern. Approx. 20 hours/week (~2 days/week) for 4 weeks; Approximately $750 stipend; Eligibility: Must have completed Environmental Science or Wilderness Experience Class at LCHS with a grade of C or better.
- Cloud City Farm Internship: Assist with C4 farm operations this growing season & learn about gardening, management, and fresh food entrepreneurship! Ages 15+
- Rocky Mountain Youth Corps: Get paid (and/or earn academic credit) to work and camp in the outdoors on trail and stewardship projects! Great hands-on professional experience and leadership development. Work one or all hitches. Ages 14-17; Approximately $710 stipend
Questions about Youth Pathways? Contact Mary Palumbo, Youth Pathways Lead
Call/Text: 719-293-5169. Email: email@example.com